Monday, June 23, 2008

June 23

Forgive me God for I have sinned. I ate kangaroo and I liked it. I am sorry.

My Dad and Debbie arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to get good meals and be taken on fun excursions. Everyone here is dropping like flies. These next few days are most people's last. It's going to be weird to be back at home. But I still have a lot to look forward to in the next few weeks. We will be enjoying Sydney for the next 4 days and then off to Cairns where we will experience the Great Barrier Reef and the rainforest. Then we go to Adalaide for reasons I'm not sure and then to Kangaroo Island. I probably wont have my computer so I'll have to tell you the stories first hand once I'm back in the states. I land July 10th. If you love me, you'll have a Dairy Queen waiting for me upon arrival.

Cheers

No comments: